Wolfenbütteler Straße 33
Phone: +49 531 2 38 540
Telefax: +49 531 2 38 5470
Dirk Bode (Chairman)
Daniel Pelke (Executive Board Member)
Stefan H. Tarach
Registration Number: HRB 5422
VAT ID Number: DE 178236072
Data Protection Official
Herold Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Phone: +49 451 4988023
Telefax: +49 451 4988024
Mobile Phone: +49 151 50482107
Despite diligent textual control we can not assume liability for the contents of external links. The website operators are solely responsible for the contents of linked websites.
Unless otherwise specified, all trademarks on fme AG web sites are protected under trademark law. This applies particularly to fme AG trademarks, type signets, company logos and emblems. The marks and design elements used on our sites are intellectual property of fme AG, Germany.
Despite diligent checkup, fme AG cannot be held liable for the correctness of website contents. Possible damages cannot be assumed.
The legal process is always excluded for all lotteries and activities carried out by or for fme.
Please read the following terms carefully before installing and using the migration-center free evaluation copy. By installing the migration-center free evaluation copy for non-productive usage, you agree to the terms of this license agreement. Other Terms and Conditions are not accepted. The use of the Software is exclusively subject to the following terms. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this agreement, you may not download and install this Software.
OBJECT OF THIS AGREEMENT
fme AG, with principal offices at Wolfenbütteler Straße 33, 38102 Braunschweig, Germany, (herein called “Licensor”) develops computer programs (herein called “Software”) and markets their use to third parties (“Licensees”). fme AG grants the Licensee a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the Software for an limited period of time for testing or evaluation reason (non-productive usage) free of charge. The Software is provided for downloading on the fme AG website on the Internet.
GRANT OF LICENSE; RIGHT TO USE; LIMITATIONS ON USE
- Internal Use – The usage of the Software is restricted to internal use by Licensee. Licensee shall have no right under this Agreement to engage in any kind of external use of the Software, be it through services rendered by Licensee or by sublicensing or by otherwise making the Software available to third parties in any form whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, third parties who are subcontractors of Licensee may perform services for Licensee which involve the use of the Software so long as the Software remains on Licensee’s IT infrastructure and so long such subcontractors have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Manner of Use – Licensee shall not use the Software in any manner not contemplated in the User Manual or in this Agreement, or contrary to any instructions or other communications from Licensor, or in any manner that is illegal, for an illegal purpose, or for a purpose that is illicit or directly or indirectly with a view to infringe any rights of third parties.
- Copyright – The Software is copyrighted. The copyright remains with the Licensor. The Licensee is not permitted to assign or distribute sublicenses. All right, title and interest, all ownership rights, and all intellectual property rights in and to the Software (including without limitation the related source code, object code and documentation) are and shall remain solely and exclusively in the Licensor. Licensee agrees not to take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere in any manner with Licensor’s ownership of or rights in and to the Software. All such rights remain exclusively with Licensor and, where applicable, with the listed component suppliers, whose own individual license terms are equally binding upon Licensee. Licensee acquires no right, title or interest whatsoever in or to the Software except the right to use the Software as specifically provided in this Agreement. Licensee acknowledges that the Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties and agrees to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and treaties in regard thereto.
- Copying and Backup – Licensee is not allowed to replicate the Software other than as necessary to execute and run the Software on a designated computer system for testing or evaluation reason (non-productive usage). The Licensee is not permitted to produce copies of this Software for any other purposes, to reproduce the Software in any other way and/or to make the Software available to third-parties.
- Source Code – The Software is made available in object code format only. Licensee shall refrain from any attempt to obtain the source code through disassembly, decompilation, reverse engineering or any other method.
- Manipulation and Customization – The Licensee is not permitted to make any changes to the Software, especially to develop it any further or to retranslate it or to extract portions from it. The Licensee may not change or remove the copyright or any other protection rights within the Software.
- Third Party Components of the Software – The non-proprietary components used in the Software are subject to the license agreements of the respective holder of rights and are mandatory for the Licensee.
LIMITED SOFTWARE WARRANTY
The Licensee is aware of the fact that, given the current state of technology, errors in software programs cannot be excluded and that it is impossible to create data-processing programs so that they function flawlessly under any application conditions and under any requirements on the part of the Licensee with any programs of third parties. Guaranties regarding certain properties or the usability for individual applications intended by the Licensee are not made.
In view of the free provision of the Software, liability for any defects in quality and title is limited to malicious non-disclosure on the part of the Licensor. Using the Software under these conditions is at Licensee’s own risk and is restricted to testing or evaluating the Software only. It does not entitle Licensee to Software Support or error correction or warranty.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Liability on the part of the Licensor is excluded due to its free provision of the Software, except for liability pursuant to product liability law; that is, for intent or malice aforethought, for gross negligence, for harm to life, limb or health, for malicious non-disclosure of a defect or for violating basic contractual obligations. Liability claims for violation of material contractual obligations are limited to the typical foreseeable damages, unless intent or gross negligence is involved. This does not imply in any way a reversal of onus of proof against the Licensee.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
This Agreement is of limited duration and it may be terminated at any time by Licensor. Licensor reserves the right to withdraw the license from the Licensee via extraordinary termination for violation of this license agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement for whatever reason, Licensee must immediately cease to use the Software. All existing copies of the Software, including received Software Updates, must be returned to Licensor or, with Licensor’s explicit consent, be deleted from Licensee’s computers and backups. All documentation of the Software delivered to Licensee shall also be returned or destroyed. No termination or expiration of this Agreement shall affect the survival and enforceability of any provision of this Agreement for which survival is expressly or impliedly intended by the parties.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within the Federal Republic of Germany in connection with this Agreement. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of, and be binding upon, the parties hereto and their respective successors, affiliates and permitted assigns, without regard to the Federal Republic of Germany conflict of law principles.
In the event that one of the above terms is or becomes invalid, the parties shall agree to an effective settlement that best approximates the original economic intent.
To protect your personal information and to comply with the data protection act, we will only collect individual data on the website pointed to by the product to a technical necessary extent or for internal, statistic marketing purposes. By accepting these license terms I agree to receive product related emails from fme.
Licensor is not able to relate this data to specific individuals. A combination of personal information with other data sources will not be made.
At all times you have the right to ask for information about your personal data, their origin as well as the purpose of the data handling. For your requests please use our mail address info(at)migration-center.com.
Data privacy deals with personal data.
Personal data are items of information about the personal or circumstantial situation of a specific or definable natural person (Sect. 3, para. 1 of the BDSG [German Federal Data Protection Act]), such as name, address, phone number or e-mail address, but also usage data like the IP address.
By default, our web servers store your Internet service provider, the page that referred you to our site, the page of our website that you visit, as well as the date and duration of your visit when you visit our website. We evaluate this information solely for statistical purposes. We cannot use it to create personal user profiles. As a matter of principle, therefore, you can visit our website without telling us who you are.
Personal data are collected by us only if you share them with us through a contact form when signing up for our newsletter, or downloading certain PDFs.
Data that you enter into the contact forms, such as name, company, e-mail and phone number, will be stored, and we will use the data for the purpose of contacting you directly. Please note that the data transmission is not encrypted, which is why you should not send confidential information via the contact form.
When you sign up for our quarterly newsletter, you must supply us with your e-mail address. We will only use it to send you the newsletter. The newsletter contains pertinent news about migration-center, various success stories, industry solutions and information on trade fairs and events. We will store your e-mail address until you cancel your newsletter subscription. You can cancel the subscription at any time by using the appropriate link provided in the newsletter or by sending us a message. This will result in no additional costs beyond the transmission costs at basic rates. When you cancel, you revoke your consent to our use of your e-mail address. Upon cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately.
When you wish to get a free evaluation copy of migration-center, we will ask you for your name, company, address, e-mail and phone number in order to ensure compliance with the terms of license. After the download, you will receive regular product news regarding our products dqman or migration-center. You can cancel this registration at any time.
You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We use products of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) for marketing and optimization
purposes. These products collect and process your personal data and use it to create usage
profiles under a pseudonym. These usage profiles are fully anonymized where possible and
appropriate. We and wiredminds employ cookies and/or Web beacons (also known as tracking
pixels) on this website. We transfer the data we collect about you, which may also include
personal data, to wiredminds or wiredminds gathers this data directly. wiredminds is entitled to
use information that you leave behind by visiting our Web sites to create anonymized usage
profiles. The data collected shall not be used to personally identify visitors to this website
without the express permission of the party affected and shall not be merged with personal data
about the bearer of the pseudonym. Any IP addresses recorded are anonymized immediately
by deleting the last number block. Permission to collect and store data in the future may be
revoked at any time.
You can opt-out from being tracked by WiredMinds LeadLab with effect for the future by klicking the following link: Exclude from tracking
This website uses Hotjar, an analysis software produced by Hotjar Ltd.(„Hotjar“) (http://www.hotjar.com, 3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta, Europe).
Hotjar enables us to measure and evaluate usage behaviour (clicks, mouse movements, scrolling height, etc.) on our website. The information generated by the tracking code and cookie about your visit to our website is then submitted to and stored on the Hotjar server in Ireland. The following information is collected by the tracking code:
The following information can be recorded by your device and your browser:
- The IP address of your device (collected and stored in an anonymous format)
- Your email including your first and last name, insofar as you have made this available to us through our website
- The screen size of your device
- Device type and Browser information
- Geographical location (country only)
- Your preferred language for viewing our website
- Log data
- The following data is automatically generated by our server when Hotjar is used
- Related domain
- Pages visited
- Geographical location (country only)
- Your preferred language for viewing our website
- Data and time that the website was accessed
Hotjar uses this information to evaluate your usage of our website, to generate reports about this usage as well as about other services related to this usage and for internet analysis. To provide these services, Hotjar also uses third-party services such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. These third-parties can store data that your browser transmits as part of your website visit such as cookies and IP requests. For more information on how Google Analytics and Optimizely store and use data, please review their respective data protection policies.
If you continue to use this website, you agree to the processing of data by Hotjar and its third-party providers (including their respective data protection policies) as outlined above.
The cookies that Hotjar uses have different periods of validity: some remain valid for 365 days, others just for the duration of your current visit to our site.
You can prevent Hotjar from collecting data by clicking on the following link and following the instructions detailed there: https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
You are entitled to free information about your stored data as well as, if applicable, to having these data corrected, locked or deleted under the German Federal Data Protection Act. According to this right, if you request information, we will inform you in writing whether we have personal data stored about you and what this data entails.
We use technical and organizational measures to secure our website and other systems against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. You should always keep your access information confidential and close the browser window when you are finished communicating with us, particularly if you share your computer with other users.
Contact us if you have further questions about the subject of data privacy and protection. Please direct your questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, as well as requests for information, correction, locking or deletion of data or to revoke previously given consent to:
Data Protection Officer at fme AG
Wolfenbütteler Strasse 33
38102 Braunschweig, Germany