Target Platform | Veeva Vault
Go Veeva Vault!
Go Veeva Vault!
Life sciences functional areas such as research and development, clinical trials, quality, manufacturing, and sales / marketing are often required to share regulated content for business operations as well as to ensure compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and adherence to the guidelines of EU Annex 11. To facilitate access to information by diverse business units, organizations often consolidate multiple, regulated platforms into one centralized platform.
Organizations need not only an effective data migration methodology, but also an appropriate migration toolset. Our migration process and the Veeva migration connector provide a highly reusable framework that supports document migration to the various elements of the Veeva Vault content management platform including Vault eTMF, Vault Submissions, Vault QualityDocs, etc.
- Save 60 % in costs and 80 % in project duration when using migration-center, compared to developing your own scripts and frameworks
- Increased user acceptance with initially filled new system
- Assurance of regulatory compliance because of full migration process audit trail
- Avoid system downtimes with successive delta migrations
- High performance and no volume restriction
- Provide a process model and technique for highly complex migrations
- Customize as needed with API and Framework
- Achieve success with a solution proven in more than 350 customer projects
Of course we offer further service in terms of analysis and planning, project management or product training. We will also support you with the implementation and deliver maintenance and support after the initial project phase.
How does migration-center do the trick?
Organizations need not only an effective migration methodology, but also an appropriate migration toolset. Our migration process and the Veeva migration connector provide a highly reusable framework that supports data migration to the various elements of the Veeva Vault content management platform including Vault eTMF, Vault Submissions, Vault QualityDocs, etc.
Characteristics of our Veeva Migration framework include:
- Easy user interface – build migration mappings and data transformation rules with ease
- Multi-threaded – can run multiple migrations simultaneously to increase efficiency
- Built using Veeva APIs – allows for seamless upgrades between API versions and efficient utilization of new functions for enhanced migrations with minimum adaptor updating
- Verification dashboards – safeguards for 100 % accuracy and compliance
- Designed for compliance – ensures your unique requirements are met
- Database (SQL)
- DXC FirstDoc
- File Share
- IBM Notes/Domino
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel / CSV
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft SharePoint
- OpenText Content Server
- OpenText Documentum (Webtop, D2, xCP)
- others on request
- Custom document types and attributes
- Audit trail*
Audit Trail can be migrated into a custom Veeva Vault Object. Migration directly into the Veeva Vault Audit Trail is not supported.
- Primary content
- Set document permissions
- Secondary content (renditions)
- Content-less objects
Can migrate place holder objects. Only one version can be migrated as a placeholder.
- Automatic and rule-based folder creation
Veeva Vault Specific Capabilities:
- Document numbering
- Advanced Metadata transformation
- Source system analysis capabilities
- Duplicate detection
- Successive delta or incremental migration
- Scheduled and fully automated migration
- No volume restrictions
- Scalability and parallel processing
Only metadata synchronization is supported currently.
- Offline simulation
*Source system dependent