Target Platform | File Share
Go File Share!
Go File Share!
migration-center also allows you to import or export your data from the current ECM system to your file shares. The migration-center client eliminates the need for complex script solutions, which make the migration process unnecessarily time-consuming and complicated, during migration itself. Transform your data in a rule-based manner, restructure it, and export it into your file shares with little know-how.
You can benefit from this functionality when
- Dealing with backup and recovery issues of ECM systems
- Handling legal requests for eDiscovery compliance
- Interchanging data between different companies
- Decommissioning or archiving legacy systems
- May be used as a general layer in between different ECM systems
- Achieve success with a solution proven in more than 350 customer projects
- With our international partners we offer customer product training as well as complete implementation by highly competent professionals
- Multi source and target platform support – migration-center grants more than 120 out-of-the-box connections from various source to various target systems
- Certified by leading ECM platform vendors
- API & Framework for customizations
- High speed mass import to the new system
Of course we offer further service in terms of analysis and planning, project management or product training. We will also support you with the implementation and deliver maintenance and support after the initial project phase.
How does migration-center do the trick?
The filesystem importer, which is basically an exporter from migration-center to file share, is very fast and utilizes the corresponding filesystem API. With the transformation you can generate a complete new and deep folder structure and store documents and files together with metadata within XML files. The XML files can have a unique structure through XSTL and could be one single file for all documents or a separate XML file for each document. It is also highly customizable.
- Database (SQL)
- DXC FirstDoc
- File Share
- IBM Notes/Domino
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel / CSV
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft SharePoint
- OpenText Content Server
- OpenText Documentum (Webtop, D2, xCP)
- others on request
Secondary content (renditions)
Store any kind metadata in a metadata-file
Single metadata-file per object and/or one unified metadata-file for all objects.
- Transform metadata-files in CSV, XML, HTML or any other text based file
- System attributes (creation date, modify date, owner etc.)
- Automatic and rule-based folder creation
- Advanced Metadata transformation
- Source system analysis capabilities
- Duplicate detection
- Successive delta or incremental migration
- Scheduled and fully automated migration
- No volume restrictions
- Scalability and parallel processing
- Offline simulation
*Source system dependent
Unix or Microsoft Windows based: