Become Our Service Partner
Our Service Partner Network
Stronger partnerships. Expanded revenue.
Profiting from a solid bond in the migration branch
Even in a specialized area such as ECM you are competing with dozens or even hundreds of other service companies. As differentiation becomes difficult, you are faced with pressure on your consulting rates, especially when confronted with low cost off-shore competition. Breaking into new accounts is difficult; maintaining ongoing business in existing accounts represents a challenge.
We at fme propose you take a serious look at the quickly expanding document migration market and go at it with what we call a »leveraged service« offering. Using our software and our accompanying best practices methodologies will help you open new doors in major corporations, generate highly profitable service revenues even with the initial migration project, and at the same time develop strong customer ties, leading to ongoing repeat business.
Profitability through a leveraged service offering
Migration technology is clearly a natural door opener into new and lucrative accounts. Once proven your capability, you will be able to position your company as the indispensible partner for handling their growing migration needs on a regular basis. Partnering with fme, your differentiation as a service provider will be the unique combination of:
- Your competent services as an ECM integrator
- Backed by our proven migration know-how, training and best practices experience
- fme’s advanced tools and technologies at your fingertips
This winning package is designed to fully satisfy the exacting demands of your customers with great efficiency and at an affordable overall cost, thus allowing for highly competitive proposals. This is what we call »leveraged services«.
What we offer in detail
Marketing and sales support
- The efforts of our lead generation activities are passed on to partners
- You may register and »reserve« your accounts
- We produce industry specific marketing collateral (brochures, presentations, success stories etc.)
- We deliver content for your website
- In-depth training for your sales staff
- Onsite customer visits
- Interactive exchange with product marketing on product improvement issues
Technical and project support
- Technical product training and certification of your staff
- Technical project training (how to do migrations)
- Best practices white papers on different migration issues
- Planning guide for migration projects
- Implementation checklists
- Ongoing product related »how to« advice
- Dedicated product support
Give us a call!
We will be glad to fill you in with more details and give you in-depth product demonstrations. Together with you, taking your local market into account, we work through your own parameters to make projections on the level of new business you may be able to attract.